Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 17

Dear Family,

I love you all! I have felt a lot of strength and prayers coming my way in preparation for coming home. I love you all, but I also have developed a deep love for Ohio and the people here. This place is a sacred part of the Lord's vineyard. It has been a privilege to be apart of fulfilling the prophecy of Kirtland being built up again. (D&C 124:83)

I know that this is Christ's church. It is led by Him, through a prophet today. Joseph Smith is a prophet, and the Book of Mormon is the truth. I know it. I know that Christ died just as much for me as he did for everyone else, and all we have to do is have faith in him, repent, make and keep covenants, follow the Holy Ghost, and make it to the end. I am going to heaven!

I love my mission! I love Ohio.

Love,
Sister Bakker

See you when I see you.
We had a very special dinner with the Kirks and President and Sister Vellinga.  It was amazing!


Elder Houser has a thing for mustaches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment