Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sept 20

Dear Mom,

Gladys Knight came last weekend, and it was so amazing!! Her choir
was phenomenal, and she and her husband both spoke. We had 4
sessions, and Sister Kunz and I were able to attend it three times.
Sister Knight's testimony really touched many hearts, and as a mission
we well exceeded the anticipation for the amount of referrals that
were received. If anyone ever has the opportunity to go and hear this
fireside they should take it. T was able to go with us, and she
and her mom really loved it. We also went with a recent convert in
the ward named F, and Sister K. Sister V was also
able to attend. While I was at one in Akron I was able to reconnect
with Sister Olson, who I haven't seen since I was in Youngstown, and
President K. They seem to be doing really well.

I love you all! I know that this is the most important thing we can be doing.

Love,

Sister Bakker


An old house made into a church on the University Circle


No comments:

Post a Comment